Energy for Life Connection in Duluth Minnesota – The perfect place to Plan your holistic wellness getaway!
Energy for Life Connection/ Great Lake Therapies is located in Duluth Minnesota, on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior, the largest freshwater lake in North America. Centrally located, easy to locate, fully accessible and is minutes away from all areas of interest.
What does a holistic wellness getaway look like?
Experience a lifestyle with a sustainable energy conscious, mindful perspective- that is easy, comfortable and fun. Learn how you can make simple changes in your lifestyle that greatly enhance quality, sustainability, feelings of centered-ness and overall well being.
- Starting with a full consult and holistic plan that gets put into action right away during your stay
- Focused on your individual needs and goals for wellness
- Itinerary chosen by you and tailored to support your stay perfectly
Options including but not limited to:
- Daily Herbal, Bodywork, and Energy Based therapy
- Gourmet home cooked nutritious meals to fit any dietary needs- or eating healthy in community with some of the amazing local options
- Traditional Finnish sauna
- Daily meditation opportunities
- Activities in nature – depending on the season and your preferred activity level
- Forage- learn about herbs that grow right in your backyard or in nearby wood that you can incorporate into healthy eating and proactive wellness choices-free salad!
Want to be a little more active? Walk, hike, ski, snowshoe; In winter skiing both cross country and downhill options available, along with snowboarding.
We have direct access to mountain bike trails– Joseph is an avid rider and can guide beginners to experts.
Kayak and canoeing options available in the area.
Music lover? You will fit right in! We have instruments available- drums, keyboard, woodwinds, flutes, string instruments, we even have an autoharp!
Stay with Stacey and Joseph for an affordable rate, or coordinate with nearby lodging options to find your perfect level of comfort. Let us know what you would like, and we will help take care of the details
Two day – Basic individual package $400.00
at Energy for Life Connection
- Private bedroom, shared bathroom space
- Meal plan
- Full consultation from both Stacey and Joseph
- Energy work /Manual Therapy sessions/Herbal support
Additional fun: View the below websites for ideas available at your own expense, we will assist with coordinating activities if you like.
More about Duluth:
Surrounded by and connected to hundreds of miles of forests, smaller inland lakes for every form of outdoor recreation you wish to enjoy.
Duluth has a vibrant sustainable community infused with access to organic locally grown produce, fresh fish and meats, independent theaters, unique shops and local craftspeople, activities and events, amazing restaurants galleries and museums rich in historical culture opportunities, fantastic local musicians, tours and attractions.
Many hotel/motel and camping options available nearby, so you can stay close and access our services easily.