Healing Touch is:
- An energetic approach to healing using light touch or near body touch techniques that influence the human bio-field to restore balance and help a person self heal.
- Complimentary to traditional medical care.
- Endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Association
- Beneficial in itself or in combination with other therapies
- A cooperative healing partnership between client and Healing Touch Practitioner.
- Focused on the whole person – Body, Mind, and Spirit.
The goal of healing touch is to restore harmony and balance, creating an optimal environment for the body’s innate ability for healing to occur.
Healing Touch benefits all of the following conditions and many others:
Chronic and acute pain, All musculo-skeletal issues
Inflammation, Infection, Physical and emotional stress
Headaches/Migranes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fibromyalgia, Menstrual/Menopausal problems
ADD/ADHD, Cancer, Digestive Problems
Anxiety/Depression, Post traumatic stress
Pre/post surgical care, Wound healing, Personal growth
Supporting life transitions, Spiritual growth
What to Expect from a Session with Stacey:
- Session length from 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- Full intake assessment and evaluation
- Collaborative goal setting to meet your individual needs
- Comprehensive treatment which can include: Healing Touch Energy Work, Herbal Remedies, Nutritional Information, Exercises, and recommendations/handouts to take home.
- Healing Touch sessions are typically completed while the client lies on a treatment table with clothes on.
- Modifications for persons with physical limitations.
- Treatment space is fully wheelchair accessible
$15.00/person for small group classes and seminars
Phone consultations under 20 minutes are free of charge. If a longer consultation is needed, an appointment time with the hourly rate charge can be scheduled, either on the phone or in person.
Distance healing sessions available.